If you are one of those special couples who are seeking for a spectacular, intimate ceremony. On a truly beautiful beach with the highest possible level of attention and care to every element of your wedding. As you no doubt realize, there are many beautiful places in the Riviera Maya which might prove suitable as a potential venue for your Wedding ceremony and celebration, let Dream Weddings Riviera Maya assist you with super services and attention to detail!!
We do our best to help you pick your Dream Wedding Location by offering you a range of possible venues. Speaking of which Riviera Maya has a lot of exotic and romantic places for your wedding venues. See our Venue pictures on Wedding locations in the Riviera Maya. You will see your dream gradually transformed into reality before your very eyes.
We offer secluded beach locations:
- Beach clubs
- Private villas
- Cenote Wedding
- All-inclusive resorts
- Boutique hotels
- Condo hotels
The civil ceremony is a unioun for life, and it is recognized throughout the world. An English speaking judge will perform the ceremony that can be on the beach or by the town council. The judge’s vows are set and cannot be changed. You sure can add your own personal vows.
Legal requirements for a civil ceremony.
- Copy of the passport and tourists card (issued at the airport upon arrival)
- Divorce papers if applicable
- Blood test for HIV and health certification (blood tests must be done in Mexico within 7days before the wedding)
- 4 witnesses must be over 18 and be present for the ceremony in order to sign the marriage certificate completed application for (we can fill it out for you)
- Must in mexico 4 working days prior to the wedding date.
Once legally married, you will receive a certificate, but the legal act called acta de Matrimonio, will be send to chetumal, the capital of the state in order to be annotated. Once we receive the authorized copy we will send it to you via FEDEX. Usually takes up to 3 weeks.
The ceremony is can be performed in English/Spanish.
Approximately duration of 20 min for the ceremony.
A catholic wedding In Mexico is approved as official when all the prescribed documents and requirements have been fulfilled. Catholics can be married in a local Riviera Maya Chapel.
Requirements for a Catholic Weddings:
- First of all you need to contact your perish, priests or deacon and ask him about marriage preparation.
- He will be in charge for your marriage preparation and instructions. It’s suggested to start all the preparation minimum of 6 months prior the wedding date.
- You must complete your pre Cana-classes the required pre marriage course, and the pre-Cana Certificate is required 60 days prior to the wedding.
- The permission from your parish priest to get married outside of your parish.
- This permission must be approve by your parish ‘diocese.
- A current original copy of Baptismal Certificate of the Catholic party.
- The completed pre-nuptial investigation form used in your diocese
Once all requirements have been completed, your local church will send this document to the Mexican perish. Bride and Groom must arrive 3 days prior to the wedding, in order to meet the wedding planner and submit all documents.
The ceremony can be performed in English or Spanish
Approximate duration 45 min to 1 hour.
Christian or Renewing Vows-This is a Wonderful Way to tie the know or renew and re-affirm the vows you took when you first got married.
The blessing is given by an interdenominational Minister and the wedding may be held on the beach or anywhere else your choose. During the ceremony the minister ready a passage from the bible or script specially created for you ceremony.
Wedding rings and your Union, and will take a pause so that you may exchange your own wedding vows.
Religious Ceremonies will receive a symbolic marriage certificate with no legal value.
Such a certificate is not legally binding and is not proof of legal marriage in Mexico or in any other country.
Some couples choose to have their legal wedding in their home country and have a Religious Ceremony in the destination while other choose to realize both ceremonies here in Mexico. No blood tests, no paperwork and no documentation are required for a Religious Ceremony, Except for the catholic ceremony.
Full name of the Bride and Groom
Religious Ceremony maybe performed in English or Spanish
Approximate duration 30 min.
If you are planning your vow renewal or your wedding as pure ancient blessing of love, this is the right option for you.
This Beautiful land offer you the perfect landscape to create the magic atmosphere for a Mayan ritual on it’s amazing jungle, the crystal water of the Riviera Maya and the white sand of its coast.
The event of a life time will remain in your heart and mind forever.
This is the ancient Maya ritual that will start the cleaning of the ceremony area (with the Mayan incense and the sound of the conch shell)
The Shaman the traditional healer, will bless the union in front of the four elements and will ask to the energy of the universe to be present and give to the couple a bond of the energy and everlasting love.
No documents required, only the name of the Bride and Groom
The ceremony can be performed in English or Spanish
Approximate duration of 45 minutes.