- General Questions
- How many weddings does the resort hosts per day?
- What is the latest time you can end the reception?
- Are there any disco/night club for guests to take the after party?
- What is the location policy when it comes to responding to emails?
- Any activities at the pool site for guests?
- What type of restaurant does the resort/location have?
- Which restaurant you use for group reservation? Such welcome or rehearsal dinner?
- Does the resort offer Room Service?
- What are the location options for the ceremony and for the receptions?
- In case of rain what are “Plan B” option?
- Any kids activities?
- Are there any restaurants or bars children are not allowed in?
- What is the process for securing your wedding date?
- The process for securing the room block for your group?
- Wedding Packages:
- What type of packages do they offer?
- What do they include?
- What are extras you would need to pay for in terms of vendors?
- What are the Vendor fee/outside vendor fee?
- What is the process for having a legal/civil ceremony?
- How well in advance, must everything be planned?
- Ceremony Questions:
- What time is the ceremony set up starting?
- Any additional costs you should be paying for set up?
- When should the guests and groom be at the ceremony site?
- Is there anyone coordinating to make sure everyone knows what is going on?
- What time can we start playing music?
- Is the cocktail hour area already ready before ceremony starts?
- Is the cocktail included in the packages with drinks and canapes? Or is it additional costs?
- What is the timing of the reception? Do we get to decide on the times, or is it a set time for all weddings?
- Are menu offer options of both buffet and plater reception dinners?
- We want to include champagne toast in our reception. Is this possible? Does it come with at additional costs?
- Does the location provide all the reception glassware and cutlery and plates correct?
- How big are the tables? How many people do you comfortably fit at each?
- How does bar service work at reception?
- Do you assist with the floor plan prior?
- Do you assist with setting up the personal décor? Or does it have additional costs?
- Do we do a finally meeting before the wedding to go over details?
Hope these questions, help you to narrow down the resort that works best for you.